Tuesday, November 03, 2009

What's Hot + What's Not

What's Hot + What's Not

I have decided to play along with the What's Hot + What's  Not game from Loobylu again this week. I thought as I am a slack poster this will help me reach my target of at least one post per week.

What's Hot
1. Unclaimed money.http://www.fido.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byheadline/Unclaimed%20money%20-%20overview?opendocument I have found out I am owed about $7500. Woo hoo
2. My pack of 300 skeins of thread I purchased.
3. My daughter. She is the best. (This one is a standard one).
4. My husband being on afternoon shift. He seems to actually do housework when he is on this shift.....I LOVE it!

5. Investment property with tenants (finally).
6. MyFun pass for Movie World, Sea World and Wet and Wild.
7. Happy customers.

What's Not
1. My work - I have to go away for 3 nights - first time away from my little girl. I know she is 3 now but I am not looking forward to it!

2. Dead sewing machine - and it has just bee serviced!

That's it from me today not much of the What's Not  and a lot of the What's Hot, which is good. So for more What's Hot + What's Not, or to play along, just go to Loobylu.

Bye
Lis
xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for playing along again this week! xx

Thea said...

Finding $7500. That is hot!! Thank you for following my blog too. I was actually born in Ipswich so still feel a touch of nostalgia towards the old town.