Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Five years ago today

Five years ago today I was flying to Norway on a business trip. While I was sitting on the plane I was thinking (there is quite a bit of time to do this!!!!) mmmmmm.........maybe I am pregnant!!????


Well, when we arrived at Heathrow I hot tailed it to Boots and bought a pregnancy test kit (which I still have). So while sitting in the toilets at Gate 10 in Terminal 4, I discovered I was pregnant. What a strange situation to be in. You see, I was't supposed to be able to have children.


So while I am reminiscing as I am writing this, I am listening to my beautiful daughter singing to herself while playing with her Lego.


I am one very lucky lady.


Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

Happy birthday to your little girl. How lucky you are. You must have been so shocked (but thrilled!). I remember well that tingly feeling all over when I found out I was pregnant that first time. Like your whole life was rushing to meet you. x