Monday, March 08, 2010

My last Monday of freedom.....for a while

I had the most relaxing day yesterday with my lovely girl. We decided to ditch swimming and gymnastics and go to the library and out for lunch instead.


We really did have a lovely time. Ella did say one particularly funny thing. We were walking into the local shopping center, people all around. Ella says (out of the blue mind you), " i have a little tummy and a little bottom". I was thinking, gee she is cute, next thing "you have a big tummy and a big bottom mummy". Why thank you darling!!!


I am going to miss our Monday's together and will be totally filled with guilt when I take her to daycare instead:(


Bye
Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love the innocence of kids. Steve and I constantly get questioned about why I have a jelly belly and he looks like he's having a baby?!?!