Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Creative Space

I am a bit late with this post, oh what a week. I have a messy house, my mother in law arriving for a weekend visit this evening, a have a big project deadline a work (today!!) and I have to get Ella to swimming lessons by 5pm. It has been a mad house this week. Anyway enough of that, here is where I am at with my creative space.




All I have to show this week is my unpicker. Yes, that is right! I have had a BIG FAIL!

Lesson learnt: do not drink alcohol and drive your sewing machine!!!!!

In my own defence, I only had 2 drinks, but as I am not much of a drinker this was enough to make me tipsy. I should have stopped sewing  but noooooooo, not me. I was determined to finish sewing my binding and finishing off my quilt.

In the light of day and with a clear head, there was some ordinary sewing observed. Strangely, at the time it appeared perfect to me!!!!

Anyway, this has got me looking at unpickers......gee I didn't realise there were so many cute ones out there. Were do you find these pretty unpickers??



Hope you have had more success in your creative endeavours than me!

For more creative spaces pop on over to Kootoyoo's place.

Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Blog Lissy...love the unpickers